To make every patient who crosses our threshold feel valued and relaxed, we added a homey feel to the medical equipment by creating a refined and intimate décor and atmosphere, animated by kind and warmhearted staff.
I graduated from the Medicine and Pharmacy University of Cluj-Napoca in 2007. I ranked 42nd from 3071 students in the residency examination and chose to specialize in dermatovenerology. From 2007 to 2012 I pursued the residency program in the Dermatology Clinic within the County Emergency Hospital of Cluj-Napoca.
I passed the specialty certificate examination with 9.86. In 2010 I started to work with Medispa Clinic, initially as resident and later as dermatovenerologist. From 2012 I worked for 2 years with the Emergency Hospital of Cluj-Napoca to cover the emergency service of the Dermatology Clinic. In the same year I started to work for several medical practices: Mediprax Centrum, Union Policlinic, Galenus Medical Center, Symbiomed, the Urology Clinic of Alba-Iulia, Dr. Coica Medical Practice in Satu – Mare.
I participated in training courses within the country and abroad, among which:
- The 12th Conference of the Transylvanian Dermatologists Association, June 2008, Cluj-Napoca
- The internationally attended National Dermatology Conference, October 2008
- Postgraduate Training Course “Dermatoscopy – Diagnosis Method in Pigmented Lesions” November 2008, Cluj – Napoca
- Wound Management: Current Trends in Wound Care, March 2009, Cluj-Napoca
- The 14th Conference of the Transylvanian Dermatologists Association, June 2009, Cluj-Napoca
- The interdisciplinary Symposium “Scleroderma: a Multifaceted Disease”, June 2009, Cluj-Napoca
- Surgical Dermatology – Introduction, March 2010, Cluj-Napoca
- Training Course “Dermatoscopy Principles – Clinical Applications”, June 1-3, 2010, Cluj-Napoca
- Training Course “Diagnosis and Treatment of Cutaneous Melanoma”, June 2010, Cluj-Napoca
- The 15th Conference of the Transylvanian Dermatologists Association, June 11-12, 2010, Cluj-Napoca
- ”PCCD Pre-Congress-Course: Treatment of Scars”, September 23, 2010, Bucharest
- The 1st Conference of the Romanian Society of Dermato-Oncology “Oncologic Coordinates in Dermatology”, September 25-26, 2010, Bucharest
- Workshop – Chemical Peeling, Microdermabrasion, Scar Treatment – September 2010, Bucharest (ISDS)
- The National Dermatology Congress, November 17-20, 2010, Bucharest
- The 2nd Conference of the Romanian Society of Dermato-Oncology, June 9-11, 2011
- The Dermatoscopy Symposium, June 2011, Cluj-Napoca
- Interpersonal Relationships Program, July 2011
- Training Course ”Highlights in Infectious Diseases”, September 30, 2011, Cluj-Napoca
- The internationally attended National Dermatology Conference, November 16-19, 2011
- The 3rd internationally attended National Conference of the Romanian Society of Dermato-Oncology, June 20-23, 2012, Cluj-Napoca
- Training Course “Dermatopharmacology”, May 16-30, 2013, Cluj-Napoca
- The National Dermatology Congress, Târgu-Mureș, October 23-26, 2013
- Training Course – Interventional Cosmetics – Practical Hands – a workshop on botulinum and fillers- London 2013
- The training session of absorbable threads LFL PDO Princess Lift, February 2015
Thank you for your trust!
Dr. Luiza Beja
Dr. Laura Sita Alb
I’m Laura Sita Alb, doctor specialized in plastic surgery, aesthetics and reconstructive microsurgery, at the Emergency District Hospital in Cluj-Napoca and Dermaelite Clinic.
I built my professional experience in prestigious international and nation-wide university centers, doing training stages in hospitals specialized in the most modern surgical techniques, such as Strassbourg, Aix en Provence and Biarrtiz-Bayonne.
Apart from the professional training undertaken, I acquired a set of professional values based on rigor, honesty, attention to details and respect for the profession. But, above all, I have placed the dedication and care for my patients.
Come and meet me and let’s find together solutions to your problems!
Always at your side,
Dr. Laura Sita Alb.
- Transylvanian Days of Aesthetic Medicine Symposium, March 2016, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Actualities in Emergency Medicine Conference, June 2015, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- The XLIX- th Congress of the French Society of Hand Surgery- December 2013, Paris, France.
- AESTHEIICA BIARRITZ Conference– June 2013, Biarritz, France.
- The International Spring Congress of the French Society of Hand Surgery- Iulie 2012, Ile de Porquerolles, France.
- The XLVII- th Congress of the French Society of Hand Surgery- December 2011, Paris, France.
- Basic practical course in microsurgery certificate – May 2010, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- The XV-th Congress of the Federation of Societies for Surgery of the Hand (FESSH)- June 2010, Bucharest, Romania
- European Wrist Arthroscopy Society Course- June 2010, Bucharest, Romania.
- The VIII-th national congress of angiology and vascular surgery- June 2009, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- Wound management certificate – April 2009, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- Member of medical college of Romania since 2009.
- The third international course of hand surgery and hand therapy- September 2007, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- “Total post-mastectomy breast reconstruction techniques”, Dr. Sita-Alb Laura, Bistrita Medical Forum, May 2016, Romania
- „Youth keeping through minimal invasion procedures”, Dr. Sita-Alb Laura. Bistrita Medical Forum, May 2016, Romania.
- ”Emergency approach of complex hand plague”, Dr. Laura Sita, Dr. Lucian Fodor, Actualities in Emergency Medicine Conference, June 2015, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- ”Tendon reconstruction with adjacent finger hand tendon”, Sita-Alb LC, Durand S. Hand Clin. 2013 May;29(2):243-50.
- New techniques for Flexor Digitorum Profundus reconstruction: The Hemi Flexor Digitorum Superficialis and Hemi Flexor Digitorum Profundus tendon transfers. Laura Sita-Alb.- Le congrès international de printemps du GEM-June 2012, Ile de Porquerolles, France.
- ”The flexor digitorum longus muscle flap for the reconstruction of soft-tissue defects in the distal third of the leg: anatomic considerations and clinical applications”, Sebastien Durand, Laura Sita-Alb, Alain Charles Masquelet.- Ann Plast Surg. 2013 Nov;71(5):595-9.
- Mangled lower extremity: can we trust the amputation scores? Lucian Fodor, Raluca Sobec, Laura Sita-Alb, Marius Fodor, Constantin Ciuce. International Journal of Burns and Trauma, 2012;2(1):51-58.
- Hamatum hemiarthroplasy for the treatment of unstable fracture-dorsal luxation of the PIP joint. T.Awada, F. Marin-Braun, V. Moter, L. Sita-Alb. The XLIX- th Congress of the French Society of Hand Surgery- December 2013, Paris, France.
- ”The complex injuries of the lower limb”, Lucian Fodor, Marius Fodor, Laura Sita-Alb, R. Sobec, S. Mbuligwe O. Harceaga, R.Cojocaru, C. Ciuce.- Al II-lea Congres Romano-Iordanian, 20-21 June 2011, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- ”Insular flaps on cuts through the lower limb”, Lucian Fodor, Olimpiu Harceaga, Laura Sita-Alb, M. Albu, Radu Cojocaru, Marius Fodor, Constantin Ciuce.- The 2nd Congress of Dermato-Oncology Society of Romania, June 2011, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- ”Flaps used for patients with peripheral vascular affections”, L. Fodor, M. Fodor, C. Dobreanu, M. Albu, L. Sita-Alb , R. Sobec S. Mbuligwe O. Harceaga, R. Cojocaru, C. Ciuce- The 9th National Congress of Angiology and Vascular Surgery, June 2011, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- Complex microsurgical reconstructions in the head and neck area after tumor excision. L. Fodor, M. Fodor, M. Albu, L. Sita-Alb, R. Sobec, S. Mbuligwe, R. Cojocaru, O. Hârceagă, C.Ciuce. The 10th Congress of the Romanian Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, May 2011, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- New directions of breast reconstruction, L.Fodor, D. Grecea, M. Fodor, , O.Bota, Laura Sita-Alb C. Filip, C. Ciuce- Al 25th National Surgery Congress, May 2010, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- Arterial clocking for critical ischemia of the lower limbs: surgical indications and recent results, M. Fodor, D. Olinic, L. Fodor, L.aura Sita-Alb, C.Ciuce.- The 7th National Congress of Angiology and Vascular Surgery, June 2009, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Thank you for your trust!